RSS

Bread Masala Toast

Today I made this Toast for our breakfast as my husband is bored of normal toasts. Just for a change I prepared it for him and he liked it. Lets cook it and enjoy the pleasure of having a different item in our recipe.

Ingredients:


4 Eggs
6 Breads
¼ tsp Garam masala powder
¼ tsp Ginger paste
¼ tsp Turmeric powder
2 cloves Garlic
2 medium sized Onion
1 tbsp chopped Green Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
3 tbsp Oil


Direction:
 

  • Peel Onion and Garlic and make a paste by using grinder or shredder.
  • Take eggs in a big bowl and beat it well.
  • Add ginger paste, onion garlic paste, chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt. Mix well.
  • Heat Oil in a skillet, dip the bread slices in the mixture (make sure that all bread is covered by mixture) and place it on skillet.
  • Toast the Bread on both sides and remove from heat.
  • Toast is ready to serve.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to
write a little comment to support you.

Visit my homepage ... Kindergeburtstag Mannheim

Post a Comment